Friday, May 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 13

It's a jungle out there!

Today's challenge was animal print and I took a stab at some leopard spots.  I actually did this all yesterday, but I just bought a new camera and was figuring things out.  By the time I was ready to update, it was late at night and my indoor pictures weren't as good as taking outdoor pictures.  So this one is a little late, but it's so worth it because it's awesome!

I did a neon rainbow leopard print with holographic microglitter on top.  Essie Instant Hot is the base because it had a little shimmer to it (although, I'm starting to feel that a stark white polish would have been better).  The neon rainbow spots are China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada, Orly Glowstick, Orly Popsicle, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, China Glaze Purple Panic, and Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black.  Then I swiped China Glaze Fairy Dust all over it.

I name this manicure:  Lisa Frank Inspired Leopard Nails.


-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment