Sunday, July 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 14

So, it's obviously been a while since my last post of the 31 day challenge.  It never specified to do the 31 days consecutively (although, I suppose that would make it more of a challenge, wouldn't it?).  So please forgive me from my long absence in the world of nail art/painting/etc. and let's continue this shin dig!

The 14th day's challenge is to use flowers.  I did this one back in May and never posted it.  It's just been hanging out on my camera for over a month.  I did this while on a "camping" (I use the term loosely because we were in an RV) trip with my parents.  Not my jazziest work, but it sufficed for meeting the requirements.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and OPI Alpine Snow

On another note, to celebrate our nation's birthday my sister and her sister-in-law requested some nail art to reflect their patriotic spirits when I visited the weekend before the 4th of July.  We had so much fun, (even though I'm pretty sure I got high from polish fumes) and I love how both of their manicures turned out!

Carrie:  Red, White, and Blue Marbled tips with a red glitter line.  I'd give you names, but I don't remember which ones we used.
Lauren:  OPI OPI Red base with white and blue cresent polka dots, and rhinestones on her accent finger all topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday!

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment