Saturday, May 12, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 9

Every time I see a rainbow I have to stop what I'm doing and enjoy its beauty.  Fortunately for me, today's challenge is to create nail art incorporating a rainbow.  I was inspired to try this design from color-happy.blogspot.com because it was just too stinkin' cute to pass!

It was surprisingly easy to do, too.  First, I did a white base coat with Orly White Tips.  Then I rounded up the best rainbow colors in my stash:  OPI OPI Red, OPI A Roll in the Hague, OPI Lemonade Stand By Your Man, Revlon Posh, China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, and OPI Purple With A Purpose.  Then I topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust, a holographic microglitter.  The perfect glitter to put on top of a rainbow!


It's so cheery!  It's too bad I have to take it off tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment